- Your repair is warranted for 60 days on work we perform. In the rare event that you experience any issues with your machine related to the repair completed, we will service your machine again free of charge* within 60 days from notification that your machine is complete. (*Replacement parts may incur a fee.)
- Time for repair is dependent on workload. The usual turnaround time for repairs is 2—3 weeks, however, could be longer during peak seasons.
- You were given an estimate at the intake desk. If the actual repair cost is expected to exceed the estimate by more than 20%, you will be contacted for approval to proceed before any work continues on your machine.
- If your machine is over 15 years old, extra time may be required to locate parts. We have no control over the availability of parts for older machines. While we would love to give you an ETA for how long it will take, sometimes it can take longer than any of us would like. We ask for your patience in these cases.
- Once the technician begins work on your machine, there is NO refund of your deposit. Should you change your mind after repair has started, you are responsible for any work performed up to the point you notify us to cease repair. When working on electronic machines, trouble shooting the machines often involved some repair work.
- The repair technician reserve the right to refuse any machine:
- If the machine is infested with any insects or rodents. You will be held responsible for any exterminator fees for our premises.
- We refuse to work on any machine that has been subject to “gray water”, sewer water, or flood waters. This is a health hazard to all.
- Please do not ask us :
- To use your parts to fix a machine
- Show you how to fix the machine
- Sell you parts for your machine
- Teach you how to use the machine unless you want to schedule and pay for a lesson (Personal lessons are available at $20/hour)
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MACHINES LEFT OVER 60 DAYS AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO A $2.00 PER DAY STORAGE FEE
- All sales are final.
All Repair Communication from above applies, plus:
- YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT WHEN YOU BRING YOUR MACHINE IN.
NO RECEIPT, NO DROP OFF, NO EXCEPTION.
- Please review the warranty papers that come with your machine.
- All warranty repairs are subject to Brother International rules/regulations.
- We have access to Brother Warranty guidelines, so we are familiar with what is covered and what is not, and for how long.
- Your machine will be placed in line with the rest of the workload. You must wait in the queue for your machine to be repaired unless you wish to pay a $55 Expedite fee.
- Calling frequently will not result in your machine begin repaired faster. Neither will calling Brother International.
- If you want your machine very quickly, you may elect to pay a non-refundable expedited service fee of $55. This is in addition to any other fees that may occur that are not covered. Payment is required in advance.
- Tune ups ARE NOT covered under the Brother Warranty. If the technician deems a tune up is necessary, you are responsible for that charge. If a tune up is not necessary, we will not do one. The tune up is at the professional discretion of the technician. WE WILL NOT CALL YOU FOR APPROVAL OF A TUNE UP. If you want us to call first, there is a $20 bench charge to do so.
- You must tell us you want to be notified if a tune up is necessary when you drop off the machine and prepay the $20 bench charge, plus the deposit.